Thursday, July 29, 2010

Top 10 Things I am Excited About [Right Now]

1. Going back to Cincinnati: I miss my friends, I miss my school, and I can't wait to move into my pink apartment building with the coolest roommate ever!



2. The vintage Jessica McClintock Gunne Sax dress I just bought: I mean, mine is way cooler, but I don't want a surprise reveal until I perform a recital in it!



3. Getting better at playing the flute: I'm still plugging away. And usually having fun with it! ...though not as much fun as I had taking this (and other) senior pictures!



4. Thrifting more this summer: my current favorite places are Unique Thrift (on Rice & Larpenter), Valu Thrift (in Sunray), and the Goodwill (across from Harmar, behind the Outback Steakhouse).



5. Dairy Queen now makes Blizzards in a mini size: I wouldn't call it 'healthy', but at least we can satisfy our cravings for less!



6. Coupons in the mail: All throughout high school I felt left out because all my friends got free Victoria's Secret underwear coupons in the mail and I didn't. Last week I got not one, but two. It was like Christmas in July.



7. Furniture (mostly bookshelves): How AMAZING would it be to have this gem in my apartment???



8. A CCM orchestra is performing Mahler 6 next year: Whether I'm playing it or hearing it, I. Can't. Wait.



9. The boyfriend is visiting in less than two weeks: A whole summer is too long.



10. Another year of SAI: Get ready, CCM. Here we come!


(photos from Google...and my Facebook!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for point "7", it's so cool!
    Could you tell me the name of that bookshelf or the company that produce it? ;)

    ReplyDelete